Timepass....

I write while i have nothing more to do.....

Sunday, December 24, 2006

I WISH




I wish I could steal some more moments to live
I wish I could live some moments to give
Things seem smiling when I talk to them
Time seems crawling when I walk with them
I dont know what's leaving behind on each passing breath
I wish I could have some more breaths to give
People come and go in this one day
Weaving a delicate web., life goes the way
Loses strength, and gosh, the endless night begun
I wish I could have some more strength to give
Happiness and sorrow are part of the game
Fight till you reach the verge of lame
Keep smiling and make life wherever you go
I wish I could have some more smiles to give
I wish I could steal some more moments to live
I wish I could live some moments to give



by SIMMI

2 Comments:

Blogger FR@UD said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, December 24, 2006 3:07:00 AM  
Blogger FR@UD said...

He stole
He lived with them,
Spent.
And now I were alone.

Simmi shouldnt be this level fighter, but he is.
Ofc even then I have to bear with him.
He writes really nice,
He has
Transformed himself into
GOD

Monday, December 25, 2006 8:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home