Timepass....

I write while i have nothing more to do.....

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Undo All Cancel


One of the most useful invention of man is a simple
mathematical calculator.This has further grown to a scientific calculator or further we go we reach upto a computer and its further applications.

My thought at this moment got stuck to the
Calci,as I call it,which I own.Its a scientific calculator.

To my knowledge,as all calcis have them,has two important buttons namely AC and Off.Rather some calculators do not possess the Off button.
AC, i suppose stands for all cancel.As soon as we complete a set of calculations we press AC to initiate a new set of them,thereby deleting the previous calculation totals.

BUT,I think the button which goes missing in all the calcis manufactured so far is the 'Undo AC' button.The reason for such a thought being the manufacture of calcis without assuming man as Big Donkey of all times.
Believe me,it would do some more help to human race,esp in case of a scientific calci.
We perform a function there and find ourselves doin a mistake,the index finger automatically reach the rescue button,not to mention AC.Again BUT.This doesnt happen after we cry out Oh! Shitt! I shouldnt have pressed that,there was an alternative to that.

I shared this thought with my Dad.'It should have been there' he replied with a wink.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anup Bishnoi said...

oh yes the calC

u do it one day ritesh, make a calC with an UndoAC. u've got a buyer in me [:)]

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:11:00 PM  
Blogger FR@UD said...

ofc there are buyers for this kinda calci.
But u'll b receive the first finished product..
that too complimentary..

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:16:00 PM  
Blogger Anup Bishnoi said...

hehehe :)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u may make a calc with undo all clear button but being human u will still commit mistakes and sooner or later realize that u need a undo undo all clear button

Friday, July 28, 2006 5:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home