Timepass....

I write while i have nothing more to do.....

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Same Morning
What the fuck does a writer think,imagine to write a book.This thought struck me,while i read Harry Potter n Chambers of Secrets, this morning which was much better than the other mornings of the vacations i spent till now.
Must not wonder how.

The reason is as simple as that the morning was different than the others.I was grasped by a little fever and some cold.Though i havent recovered fully but I can still manage to put up this entry.

And I was also happy with the fact that I didnt chat the previous day.

I always long for newer things.....to that extent that I chose Biotech Dept at IITd despite my ranking worth Chemical or MCA.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anup Bishnoi said...

oh u big wasted git! chose biotech over chemical!

wtf, its ur own life. have fun!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:14:00 PM  
Blogger FR@UD said...

its no fun dude...
I regretted that at the earlier stage only...but now ..
Remember ACCEPTANCE is the policy which bade bhaiyaa taught us to have

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home