Timepass....

I write while i have nothing more to do.....

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Vacationing....


Just as Majors kicked off....i was gulped by a thought of my upcoming vacations.
majors were going on,poor performance. MAL120 i.e mathematics of semester II of my course at IITd,kept me frightening for the fact my Pre Major Total was below par. I somehow managed to clear the Major Test for MAL(got 12/50 later).Total became 33/50......guys i passed....i passed. I gave myself a party.

I dont remember clearly,but I think it was 29th april,when i had my last exam.I was happy from within for the fact that we are finished up with our Majors.NOW there existed two kinds of feel within me.One was ab properly ghar par time bitaane ko milega.....no stress,no work,only CHILL.The other one that came in was like 'ab dhaai mahine kya karunga...I'll get max bored .

So i started asking the people the same stupid question...wat are u upto these holidays?what did u do when u got these vacations(of course latter one was asked 2 seniors )
every answer came like.....enjoy!This one's the last experience for u.


While I wondered what the hell this enjoy mean,i came up with an idea of taking up some Orkutting at hand.For that I took a net connection at my home...n just started chatting,did it become my passion or addiction,just another thought came in.
Now i stand in middle of these vacations,bored of chatting n orkutting too.Last 30 or 40 days have been a total timepass which happened due to same reasons as above ,also accompanied by some gaming.I completed NFS underground II and stood proud as I,for the 1st time in my life,thought I completed a task.Pataa nahi beech mein kahan se....for once I thought..had i completed my MAL book during the sem...i coud hv score atleast B against what i have now,D.

Dad suggested,join swimming.And I was ready to it as it wud pass good 2 hrs of mine.
Rishabh suggested(Dad had suggested that ages ago)read some books.Fetched a couple of books from hostel library,althought i never liked books.Started reading them n then became a good arrangement for another couple of hours.Rest 12 working hrs for me still remain questioned.Obviously 3-4 hrs u can always take out further as time for lunch,dinner and other daily activities.so still eight remain.

One Poor Idea I just came over with is Blogging.So people.....this is my 1st Blog ever.....i dont know if its arranged or not....but i guess i made it worth understanding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simran said...

well,,,congrats RK 4 ur first blog,,,sahi ja raha hai,,,,isi trah ki bakwaas likhte rehna blog par,,,,keep it up....

Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gud yar..gud going...very nice..keep going man!!!!!!!all da best..keep blogging---meenakshi munjal...who else

Friday, June 23, 2006 2:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home